Actuated Flush Bottom Ball valves
Pneumatic rotary actuators are used to automate the working of the “IVE” Flush Bottom Ball Valves. Actuator can be single acting or double acting as per requirement. Liquid can be drained off remotely and with minimum labor.
Manufacturer: Industrial Valves & Equipment
Key Features and Benefits
- Automate liquid drain operation, minimize the labor.
- Automation accessories such as solenoid, limit switches, positioner offer as option. Precise control over important process parameters.
- Available with Anti corrosive lining for pharmaceutical and chemical application.
- Valves available in the range of 25 NB to 150 NB and in BS, ANSI, DIN, standards.
- Manual override provided for safety and emergency.