FEP / PFA lined flush bottom ball valves are used for special application to handle corrosive liquid or pharmaceutical application where any contact material should be approved for the food grade. Lined Flush Bottom Ball Valves have 3 to 5 mm thick lining which is Anti corrosive as well as food grade.
Key Features and Benefits
- “IVE” Anti corrosive lined flush bottom ball valves suitable for corrosive as well as food grade application.
- Unique design of “IVE” Flush bottom ball valves minimize the dead leg area above the ball where it tends to close.
- FEP/ PFA lining available up to 5mm thick. Tested up to 10 KVA.
- Valves available in the range of 25 NB to 100 NB and in BS, ANSI, DIN, standards.
- Operation of flush bottom ball valves can be automated.
- Operation of flush bottom ball valve can be automated with pneumatic actuator and useful accessories.