Flush bottom ball vales ideally suitable for the free flowing of liquid where space below vessel, tank or reactor is insufficient.
Key Features and Benefits
- Unique design of “IVE” Flush bottom ball valves assures “ Zero Dead Leg Area” above the ball where it tends to close.
- Casted and fabricated in all available metallurgy, Carbon Steel, S.S 304, S.S 316, S.S 304L, S.S 316L, Alloy 20, Hast alloy and as per special specifications.
- Valves available in the range of 25 NB to 200 NB and in BS, ANSI, DIN, standards.
- Screwed/ Bolted stuffing box (Gland), easily adjustable and with repackable service.
- Anti blow off proof stem.