“Y” TYPE Flush bottom valves are used to discharge Liquids &Slurry from the bottom of Reactors, Receivers & huge Tanks. “IVE” Flush Bottom valves are available in design of Disc opening into the Tank ( vessel opening design) & Disc lowering (inside valve opening design) into the valve body.
Flush bottom valves with disc opening into the tank or opening upwards is the most commonly used. It is used where enough space is available between bottom pad and the starrier of the tank. The mass load inside the tank helps closing & tight shut off the flush bottom valve.
Key Features and Benefits
- Unique design of IVE flush bottom valves assure “Zero- Hold Up” in the bottom pad of the tank. And facilitate the free flow and quick discharge of the liquid or slurry through the valves.
- Casted and fabricated in all available metallurgy, Carbon Steel, S.S 304, S.S 316, S.S 304L, S.S 316L, Alloy 20, Hast alloy and as per special specifications.
- Conical Metal to Metal disc seating/ PTFE seating with option of fixed or Renewable seat. Further metal seating can be hard faced by Stellite TM where distortion of seat by aggressive liquid or slurry is common.
- Valves available in the size range of 15 NB to 250 NB in BS, ANSI & DIN standards.
- Available in the design of Jacketed, Actuated & Lined.
- Offered for Sanitaryaseptic application.
- Outlet discharge angle available in 450and can also be tailored made to 600.
- IVE Flush Bottom vales can also be provided with the temperature sensors to measure the temperature in the vessel.
- Bolted Stuffing Box (Gland), easily adjustable & with Repackable service.
- Rinsing & Non Rinsing stem with outside ACME thread.